Monday, January 11, 2010

Pre-Vet Pups!


Back in December I interviewed at The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical School and fell in love with their campus. However, waiting in the airport to get home, I realized I messed up my interview more than I had originally thought and decided I was not going to be accepted. Nonetheless, I got a call 3 days later telling me Ohio had accepted me, and I was ecstatic to say the very least! Well, I found out last Thursday that I had been accepted to Cornell Vet, which made me :D veryyyy happy! I interviewed at the University of Pennsylvania on Friday and got a call today telling me I had been accepted wahoo! Not only is UPenn an excellent school but it's in Philly (where I am now) and I wouldn't really have to move (good and bad points). The pups have been ultra deluxe supportive during this time (see the pic? haha). I'm deciding between UPenn and Cornell right now, though I'm kinda stuck in the middle and just wish I made a choice already ugh :( Anyway, just wanted to update as to why I have been MIA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what great news!! Good luck with your decition - it sounds like a tough one but I'm sure you'll make the right one. Look at those supportive kisses Scout is giving... hehe Very cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive